Argentina has emerged as the most preferred IVF destination for the majority of child-seeking couples worldwide due to the affordable IVF alternatives and medical services. However, as a prospective parent, you must thoroughly understand all the information and circumstances surrounding IVF in Argentina before making the first move in the same direction.
Additionally, as IVF is a drawn-out process that calls for the parents to exert some good commitment and patience, it’s advised to connect with a reputable IVF clinic in Argentina. By doing that, you can be sure that you will receive the best infertility treatment in Argentina that is specifically tailored to your needs.
IVF in Argentina: Step by Step Process
Our knowledgeable staff will arrange a meeting with the fertility specialist and the intended parents so that everyone may voice any questions or concerns they may have about the IVF procedure or IVF treatment cost in Argentina.
Then, to determine the severity of the intended parents’ infertility problems, the fertility specialists would advise the necessary tests and diagnoses.
The necessary course of treatment will be planned in light of the findings of these examinations and the diagnosis.
During ovulation, the ovary releases an egg that travels via the Fallopian tube to meet the sperm and become fertilized. This is how a pregnancy develops on its own. The fertilized egg implants in the thickened uterine lining when it enters the uterine cavity.
With in vitro fertilization (IVF), the ovaries are stimulated to produce a lot of eggs, which are then developed and fertilized in a lab of IVF clinics in Argentina. Only the healthiest embryos are implanted in the uterus after being carefully screened throughout development.
Cells start to divide after successful fertilization, and fertilized eggs are now referred to as embryos. These embryos will be inserted into the woman’s uterus for examination three to five days after the fertilization of the eggs at an IVF clinic in Argentina.
Women under the age of 40 are permitted to transfer one or two embryos; women over 40 are permitted to transfer up to three embryos. The number of embryos that can be transplanted must be restricted in order to prevent the potential of multiple births.
What you should know about IVF in Argentina?
Intended parents must know that IVF is a lengthy process that can take months to complete. This method will increase your chances of getting pregnant, but there is no guarantee that it will work for everyone.
- Before starting IVF in Argentina, both you and your spouse must undergo a series of tests, including an inspection of the uterus and tests for ovarian reserve, infectious disease screening, mock embryo transfer, and semen analysis. After that, you and your partner will have the IVF treatment that the fertility specialists have advised.
- Taking fertility medication can help you get pregnant without any issues by stimulating the ovaries of the ladies under surveillance. Multiple eggs must be produced because some eggs won’t develop or become fertilized after being retrieved. A transvaginal ultrasound will be used to look at the ovaries, and a blood test will be used to determine your hormone levels.
- The intended mother’s eggs will be retrieved using a quick process that only requires local anesthesia. During this process, an ultrasound-guided needle will be inserted into each of your ovaries to retrieve eggs. Propofol will typically be used to sedate you before surgery.
- Now, a sperm sample from the male partner will be requested in order to fertilize the eggs. If you decide to use donated sperm, it will go through the same defrosting and processing steps as your own.
- In this procedure, known as insemination, sperm and eggs are combined in a laboratory dish for fertilization. If there is a low chance of fertilization, intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI) may be used. The egg receives one sperm directly, and the eggs are closely watched to see if fertilization happens.
IVF treatment cost in Argentina
Numerous factors will be taken into account when determining the cost of IVF cost in Argentina. The number of IVF cycles, medicine costs, and the usage of sperm or eggs from donors would all be considered.
In addition, the IVF treatment cost in Argentina would cover the prospective parents’ lodging and travel expenses. After the embryo transfer, some women are able to resume their regular daily activities, but they must continue to take it easy.
After your surgery, you will need to stay in Argentina for at least 10 to 12 days to ensure a successful recovery and healing.
Twelve days after your egg retrieval, your doctor will do a blood test to determine whether you are pregnant. You’ll need to remain in the nation for a couple more days after IVF to make sure that all treatments are successful.
It’s imperative that you seek the support you require from a qualified counselor at IVF clinics in Argentina before taking the initial step. You further need to be aware that not every IVF procedure will be fruitful. Couples are strongly urged to get counseling from our qualified professionals at Become Parents both during and after Infertility treatment in Argentina.
Success rates of IVF in Argentina!
The age of the mother, her health and lifestyle choices, as well as her reproductive history, all have an impact on how successful IVF in Argentina is. Women under 35 have a 40% success rate, women 36 to 41 have a 25% success rate, and women over 42 have a 4% success rate.
Pregnancy rates and live birth rates are not exactly the same, and our experts will further advise you on every important factor in this regard. The likelihood of feeling nausea or vomiting, shortness of breath, faintness, stomach pain and bloating, or even weight gain, are just a few of the minor hazards associated with IVF. All of these are potential adverse effects of Infertility treatment in Argentina.
You can still be confident that you will receive the best care and support during your IVF journey in Argentina thanks to the ongoing monitoring of our skilled medical professionals.
Get in touch with one of our client coordinators today to schedule a free consultation!