Cost of Surrogacy in Kenya
The Cost of Surrogacy in Kenya is one of the best in the world if you are searching for US Surrogacy Cost, UK Surrogacy Cost, or “Surrogacy Cost near me” in any part of the world. The cost of surrogacy in Kenya varies but typically ranges from $20,000 to $40,000. This includes medical expenses, legal fees, and compensation for the surrogate. But it’s important to remember that surrogacy is not regulated by law in Kenya, and there aren’t any clear rules or oversight. Before going through with surrogacy in Kenya, it’s important to do a lot of research and learn about the possible risks and challenges. But still, the above rates are the best, as no one can compare the cost of surrogacy in any part of the world.
For Low Cost Surrogacy in Kenya, we have the detailed study below for you.
Reason for Low Cost Surrogacy in Kenya
The Low Cost of Surrogacy in Kenya as compared to other countries is due to several factors, including:
- Low Cost of Living: The cost of living in Kenya is generally lower than in developed countries, which affects the cost of healthcare and other related expenses.
- Lack of Regulation: Surrogacy is not legally regulated in Kenya, which means there are fewer restrictions and regulations governing the process.
- Lower Compensation for Surrogates: In Kenya, surrogates are typically paid less than in developed countries, which contributes to the lower overall cost of surrogacy.
Even though the Low Cost Surrogacy in Kenya may be appealing, it is important to remember that surrogacy in Kenya comes with risks and challenges, such as a lack of legal protection and oversight, which could lead to problems or disputes. It’s crucial to thoroughly research and understand the process before proceeding with surrogacy in Kenya or consulting a reputable Clinic like Become Parents, which provides Surrogacy in Kenya and in any part of the world you desire.
How much does surrogacy cost in Kenya?
Surrogacy cost in Kenya depends on a list of factors and elements and it further varies based on where you live and the quality of your medical treatment. So, if there is more than one IVF cycle involved in the IVF process, the surrogacy cost in Kenya would be a bit higher.
If you are an intended parent, you must know that Gestational surrogacy and traditional surrogacy are the two main types of surrogacy options available in Kenya and the cost of surrogacy in Kenya varies as per the same plan.
Who are traditional surrogates?
Since her eggs are utilized in the surrogacy process, the traditional surrogates are women who are related to the baby biologically.
Therefore, if the couples choose traditional surrogacy, fertility specialists thoroughly check the surrogate mother for infectious diseases like AIDS and Hepatitis because she is related to the newborn and any illnesses she has will automatically be passed on to the child, which could result in the death of both the child and the surrogate.
Before the surrogacy process starts, all parties must sign a legal contract stipulating that the surrogate would freely hand over the child to the intended parents after birth in exchange for payment for her services.
Cost of surrogacy in Kenya for Traditional surrogates
The typical cost of an IVF cycle, legal costs, and surrogate mother’s cost including clothes, food, and housing are all included in the average surrogacy cost in Kenya for traditional surrogates, which range from $30,000 to $35,000.
However, if the surrogate does not want to stay at her home, we have surrogates homes available, and our representative will regularly check on them if they need anything throughout the entire procedure.
Most surrogates prefer to stay at their homes because this process requires a lot of mental and emotional support and because the surrogate needs to be happy throughout the procedure to deliver a healthy baby.
Who are Gestational Surrogates?
The intended mother cannot carry the pregnancy due to some medical condition, so her fertility specialist advises her to go through the surrogacy procedure.
Gestational surrogates are women who use the eggs and sperm of the intended parents or the egg or sperm donor, and the developed embryo is implanted in her womb to carry the pregnancy.
As her eggs are not utilized in the IVF round, the gestational surrogates in this process are not the newborn’s biological parents.
Most couples choose gestational treatment over traditional surrogacy because it is easy and safe. This treatment enables the intended parents to conceive a child with their own genetic makeup.
Surrogacy cost in Kenya while using Gestational surrogates
The typical cost of surrogacy in Kenya for Gestational surrogates is between USD 35,000 and USD 40,000, which covers the cost of the IVF cycle, legal costs, and surrogate mother expenditures including clothes, food, and housing.
When compared to surrogacy costs in countries like the US and the UK, where the cost of a surrogacy operation starts at USD 60,000 without taking additional costs into account, you can find low cost surrogacy in Kenya for both conventional and gestational treatments.
How successful are both methods?
Traditional surrogacy has a success rate of about 55 to 65 percent, whereas gestational surrogacy has a success rate of about 70 to 80 percent, which is fairly high when compared to other affluent nations.
How can we help?
At Become Parents, we are committed to offering you the most ethical and affordable surrogacy program, right according to your specific needs. With us, you can stay assured of getting :
Why Choose Become Parents | Surrogacy in Kenya
- Expertise: A reputable surrogacy service will have a team of experts who know about fertility treatments, legal and ethical issues, and the medical and emotional needs of both surrogates and intended parents. Become Parents has just the right team to assist you with surrogacy.
- Success Rates: A reputable surrogacy service will have a proven track record of successful surrogacy arrangements and can provide references and success stories. Become Parents has a proven track record of more than 1200 live births and successful procedures.
- Support: A good surrogacy service will offer comprehensive support and guidance throughout the surrogacy journey, including medical, legal, and emotional support. Become Parents will help you in every part of your parenthood journey starting with consultation, procedures, accommodation until you have your child in your arms with all legal rights.
- Cost: A surrogacy service may provide more cost-effective options compared to going through the process independently, as they often have established relationships with medical clinics, lawyers, and other professionals. That is why Become Parents have shortlisted Kenya as of the destinations for the best low cost surrogacy in Kenya.
- Legal Protection: A surrogacy service can ensure that the surrogacy arrangement is legally sound and protects the rights and interests of all parties involved. Become Parents has all the necessary personnel to provide you with legal rights.
It’s important to do a lot of research and compare different surrogacy services so you can find one that fits your needs. Become Parents has been providing Surrogacy Services for over 21 years, with more than 1200 live births, more than 15 countries served, a maximum number of egg donors, and many more.
So, what are you waiting for? If you have any Surrogacy-Related Doubts, just call Become Parents now and clear them.
FAQs Related to Surrogacy in Kenya
Q1: Why is there surrogacy in Kenya?
Q2: What is the cost of an IVF in Kenya?
Q3: Is surrogacy allowed in Kenya?
Q4: How is surrogacy done in Kenya?
Q5: What are the Kenyan laws on surrogacy?
Connect with one of our client coordinators today to get the best quote on low cost surrogacy in Kenya!