Surrogacy is legal in Georgia for all the heterosexual couples. Moreover, the country comes as one of the best alternatives to all the intended parents that cannot afford the surrogacy programmes in countries like UK and US.
Additionally, if you are a couple that is looking forward to surrogacy in Georgia, there are certain guidelines and regulation that you need to stay updated about beforehand. Every state in Georgia comes forward with their respective legislation regarding surrogacy.
This is where every couple must check through the guidelines and instructions of these states before proceeding with any surrogacy program within the legal territories of the country.
Surrogacy laws in Georgia
Georgia doesn’t have any pre-define surrogacy laws and every state comes out with their own unique legislation in the same respect. So, you always need to get on board with most ethical and affordable service agency that can help you through during the same process.
Still, the surrogacy programmes in Georgia are only permitted for married or unmarried Heterosexual couples and that can said to be the only downside of seeking a surrogacy program here.
Detailed process regarding Surrogacy in Georgia
- Even though surrogacy in Georgia depends on your respective surrogacy needs and requirements the standard surrogacy process within the state goes as follows :
- The couples can look out for a surrogate mother via informal communication like social media or public forums or with the support of the surrogacy agency.
- Once the surrogate mother has been finalised, she, along with a couple, needs to go through a detailed list of diagnosis and tests to check and analyse their physical and mental health.
- Once the screening process is concluded, the couple and surrogate mother needs to sign a legal agreement to tackle through all the dispute, responsibilities, terms and condition regarding the surrogacy program.
- After the conclusion of the legal process, the embryo transfer process will undergo via the IVF treatment conducted in a medical facility. Hereby, the embryo would be implanted to the surrogate mother’s womb under the guidance and supervision of a professional IVF expert.
- Once the pregnancy is confirmed, the couples need to file for the parental custody of the future child with the help of a legal attorney. They further needs to furnish all the required documents and details in the same respect.
- As the couples get the parental custody of the child they can now fly back to their home country with the child after its birth
Surrogacy cost in Georgia
Surrogacy cost in Georgia majorly depends on the fact whether the couples are taking care of the entire process on their own or dealing with the surrogacy agency. So, just in case you are a couple that have decided to go through with the whole process yourself, the overall expenses for the surrogacy in Georgia would come in between $60,000-$75,000.
Still, after looking into all the elements and components of the surrogacy process, it is not recommended for the couple to look through a surrogacy arrangement in Georgia without consulting with the best surrogacy agency in Georgia.
The agency comes with all the required expertise and experience in handling the disputes, responsibilities and other aspects involved in a surrogacy procedure. Moreover they can deal with all the legal proceedings involved during the entire surrogacy journey.
So, if you have decided to go ahead with the surrogacy agency in Georgia, the cost may fall in between seventy five thousand dollars to one lakh twenty five thousand dollars.
Why choosing surrogacy in Georgia is beneficial for couples?
- Surrogacy in Georgia is highly supported and assisted by the existing legal framework of the country. Moreover, the medical services and expertise is quite affordable in comparison to rest of the Europe.
- The surrogate mothers in Georgia come from a humble background but still live in clean and hygienic surroundings.
- On the other side, the couples can easily find out Caucasian donors in Georgia. All they need to do is check with the surrogacy agency regarding egg donors and their respective details like physical characteristics, family background, medical history, occupation or education.
- Genetic testing is also allowed during the IVF process but couples are not permitted to use it for gender selection process
- The couples need not to submit their marriage certificate for the agreement until the birth of the baby and also need not to justify their reason for going out with the surrogacy program.
- They are also not required to travel to Georgia to sign the surrogacy agreement with the surrogacy agency. So, if you are a couple looking for surrogacy in Georgia, you just need to mark an email to the surrogacy agency staff while giving them the power to sign an agreement on your behalf. This way, you can save some good time, money and effort that would have spent in managing the logistics.
Why you must opt for Become parents for surrogacy in Georgia?
With more than 13 years of experience on our back, we can proudly call ourselves the best surrogacy agency in Georgia. We have further ensured our global outreach to countries like India, Kenya, Ukraine, Thailand, UK, USA, Cambodia and Canada.
Besides, we have partnered with some of the best consultants and IVF clinics within these countries in order to provide you with the best medical support and assistance during every step of your surrogacy journey.
Contact one of our customer support executive today and will put our best efforts through to guide you towards your surrogacy aspirations!