From a recognized surrogate house in Ukraine, you will know about the surrogacy treatment process and key points that are required to keep in mind for the duration of process and arrangement.
• The first and key point to note is that commercial surrogacy is legal in Ukraine – but only for married heterosexuals (who can be both locals and foreigners).
• You cannot hire a surrogate directly. The process is completed by a bespoke and trusted surrogate house in Ukraine from their database of background checked and screened surrogates.
• Gender testing is done, but only for medical purpose – not for gender selection to choose a baby boy or baby girl.
You need to follow the guidelines of surrogacy that are regulated by the Family Code of Ukraine of the Ministry of Justice and the Ministry of Health of Ukraine. For this, you need to search for the top surrogacy agency in Ukraine. It is equally important for the development of an embryo that is created with IVF and transferred to the uterus of the surrogate mother, whom you hire through a trusted surrogacy agency in Ukraine.
• A contractual agreement is made between the surrogate mother and the intended parents for the custody of child after birth with their names on the birth certificate.
• In simple words, the intended parents would be deemed as the legal parents.
• The birth certificate of the child would mention the name of the intended parents and the surrogate mother would not have any legal rights of the born child.
There are other laws and regulations in place that determines who all can become a surrogate mother or which surrogacy agency in Ukraine can offer surrogacy treatment in Ukraine, IVF and other legal processes in regards to the registration of the intended parents and their baby.
Is Surrogacy in Ukraine for All – From Gay Couples or Single Parent to Intended or Childless Couples
Married couples with fertility problems can make their dream come true to complete their family through the support of a selected surrogate house in Ukraine. Surrogacy in this country is not for single father, mother, heterosexual partners, same-sex partners or gay partners. It is an option for the mother, who has had her uterus removed, but still has ovaries. She can donate her eggs for the development of embryo. Using her eggs and IVF can be helpful for her to complete family.
From a selected agency, you will get surrogacy treatment in Ukraine. For this, it is will be better to make a contact to the right agency that is convenient for you, go through the details and get the right solutions.
Before you make a final decision, it will be better to know about the estimated cost. By doing so, you will be able to get the right solutions and give new wings to your dreams to become parent and complete your family in the successful way.